1) Expert insight into the financial challenges impacting American consumers today including student loan debt, retirement, insurance concerns, etc.
2) Understanding financial wellness and its impact
Join Abacus Next team members in a text chat discussion about services and products that may be of interest to you. They will also be able to address any questions that you may have. (Not eligible for CPE).
The impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) on the deductibility of state and local taxes has created an additional incentive for taxpayers in high-tax states to move to a low or no-tax state. This session will help participants to:
This session will review key compliance considerations in the formation and administration of charitable remainder trusts. Topics will include suitability, selecting the proper CRT format, administration, and tax return preparation.
In this session we will:
1. Explore the distinctive features of each of these philanthropic giving techniques and
2. How and when to use each one
Pre-registration is required for these lunch sessions – seats are limited.
Get ready for your close-up and take a fun and education break from the conferences more technical sessions to find out how estate planners can use movies to illustrate estate planning concepts to clients and move the process forward.
These Sessions examine critical elements
of the succession plan, including:
• Preliminary planning considerations
• Ownership and management succession
• Key employee compensation
• Equalization among children
This session will start with a review of the mechanical basics of Qualified Opportunity Funds (“QOFs”). From here an extended dialogue will be opened-up about real life and practical applications in using QOFs. Key areas will include:
In this exclusive Women’s Wine-Tasting & Networking event hosted by Chase Ink®, world-renowned female golfer Cristie Kerr will take us through her journey around turning her passion for wine into a successful business with Kerr Cellars, a wine