This session will discuss how to build and grow a profitable niche within your firm. As part of the presentation Mr. Koltin will discuss the following:
• How to identify the right champion to lead the practice.
• How to determine what core competencies are necessary for a successful practice.
• How to develop a standard process for performing the work.
• How to recruit, retain and grow talent within the niche.
• How to price your services within the niche.
• How to market and grow the consulting niche.
• How to leverage the niche within the greater accounting firm.
Mr. Koltin will draw on real world experiences, as well as share success stories of other firms around the country that have built success industry and service-line niches.
Learning objectives will include:
1) How to build a successful niche practice
2) How to ensure that your niche practice is profitable