Individuals, families and business owners have changing expectations of their trusted adviser. They expect their adviser to be a primary point of contact who can integrate their financial needs throughout their lives. CPAs are perfectly positioned to do this. Stepping into an expanded role to offer tax and planning advisory services requires foundational knowledge, responsiveness to changes and enthusiasm for the opportunities that await. If you’re up for the challenge, this two-day seminar will give you all the tools you need to get underway in tax and planning advisory services.
Get ready to:
• Learn about the future of services to individuals
• Explore numerous business models
• Learn from CPAs who have built practices that provide the highest client value
• Learn tips to effectively communicate with clients use case study examples
• Hear from compliance, technology and practice management experts
• Gain expert guidance you need to be successful in providing PFP services
Day 1 Topics Include:
• PFP Business Models: True Stories from Sucessful CPAs
• Regulatory and Compliance Issues
This workshop is not part of the all access pass, and will not be offered virtually.