This presentation provides detailed discussions of global, national and regional economies using the most up-to-date data available. Special attention is invested in critical elements of economic life, including the performance of financial, labor, and real estate markets. At the end of this presentation, audience members will:
1) Understand the myriad ways in which global economic dynamics are impacting the U.S. economy.
2) Understand which industries are expanding the fastest in America.
3) Understand how policymaking continues to shape economic outcomes in the U.S.
4) Understand the primary sources of risk to the current expansion cycle.
5) Understand key factors shaping the U.S. economic outlook in the near and far terms.