Ross Sparkman is pioneering strategic workforce planning and people analytics at Facebook – an approach critical to the media giant’s ongoing success. This modern-day method for improving company performance through its most valuable asset; PEOPLE, focuses on leveraging big data and advanced statistics to help align the workforce with organizational strategy. Once aligned, talent levers can be identified, leveraged and manipulated to create an optimal employee and organizational "people" mix that drives superior company performance.
• Do you want to know who is driving value in your business?
• Do you want to know how to identify the roles which are critical for the future success of the enterprise?
Come and have your eyes opened to the world of strategic workforce planning and its real-world application to the realms of finance and accounting.
Following Ross’s presentation, please join us for an engaging panel discussion on how finance leaders are beginning their transformations, the lessons learned/pitfalls, the cultural changes need to enable impactful changes, and how roles within Finance are moving from scorekeeper to strategic business partner.
1) Understand how to respond to the changing nature of work due to unprecedented technological disruption
2) Learn how to begin that journey
3) Hear what is required to drive meaningful and long-term change in culture and mindset
4) Determine how finance moves from that "scorekeeper" role, to a strategic business partner
5) What is the best way to use alternative workforce to enable your firm's digital strategy?