This session covers four hot topics and developments in the areas of trust, estate and gift tax.
The four topics include:
1. Donor Advised Funds by Stephen Bigge
2. Sections 67(e)/67(g) by Justin Ransome
3. Trusts as S Corporation Shareholders by Jennifer Einziger
4. Qualified Charitable Distributions by Mary Kay Foss
The four experts will explain the issues and guidance you need to know to further help your clients in these four areas. The experts will cover and answer questions about the latest developments in the specific areas and atendees will have the opportunity to exchange ideas with the speakers and their conference peers.
• Become familiar with four of the latest developments and emerging issues in the trust, estate and gift tax areas.
• Learn what the IRS, Treasury and Congress have said and plan to do in the four areas,
• Identify planning opportunities and strategies that are relevant to one’s practice in the four areas covered.