According to a recent survey, only 25% of accounting firms are extremely confident in their ability to keep up with the pace of change. But the long-predicted changes are already having an impact on the accounting profession. How did these changes occur so quickly, and what can accounting professionals do to keep up? In this 50 minute lunch and learn, we’ll discuss:
• The pace of change: Exponential changes in technology
• The impact of ignoring change
• Innovation: Technologies on the horizon
Attendees will come away from this session with a clear view of what’s ahead and an action plan for coping with change.
1) Understand the impact of exponential change in technology and how it will affect the accounting profession.
2) Identify new technologies now available to accounting firms that will enable firms to adapt to the changing landscape.