Networking continues to be a top lead generation strategy for CPA firms. In fact, according to Gear Up for Growth, networking with prospects and referral sources is one of the top four marketing activities firms of every size plan to increase. This is particularly important since “referrals from peers, friends or family” is the top tool millennial business owners use to find accounting services.
Attendees will enhance their networking skills with a mock networking event during the session and leave with practical ideas and processes to grow their referral network.
Don’t miss out on the most effective way to generate leads simply because you don’t think you have the skills. Attend this session and prove yourself wrong – and grow your referral network.
Attend this hands-on, interactive session and learn:
1) How to create and expand your network – even if you are an introvert
2) The five obstacles to networking and how to overcome them
3) How to prioritize your network
4) The Top 12 questions to ask at a networking event
5) Six networking don’ts
6) How to establish and grow your network through social media