As the landscape of public accounting evolves so must CPA firms. Implications of technology and tax reform while still somewhat unknown will no-doubt change the way CPAs interact with clients, their role in their clients businesses and their mix of services. As these innovations begin to take shape, where does that leave the CPA business model? Firms with a “business as usual” mindset may find themselves on the outside looking in. During this session we’ll share insights from leading experts from the CPA Consultants’ Alliance about the depth and breadth of these issues, what firms should be doing now to thrive in the future, how consulting services can unlock unprecedented opportunities for your people, your firm and your clients, and the role marketing professionals can play in building their firm's consulting practice.
1) Evaluate the components of top-line, organic growth in their firm
2) Understand the differences between the current firm growth model and what it takes to achieve growth in a more diverse, consulting oriented practice
3) Apply strategic thinking to determining which marketing and sales activities are worth investing in based on how growth must be achieved in order to grow a consulting practice
4) Learn pitfalls to avoid when building a practice through actual case studies and examples
5) Utilize pipeline management to ensure goals are met