Video marketing is taking consumers by storm because it engages customers and prospects and helps convert them into buyers. Recent statistics show that video content is not only effective, but the demand for it has grown at a rapid pace. According to Hubspot, 43% of people want to see more video content from marketers and companies that use video in their email marketing, see a 5x higher open rate and 8x open-to-reply rates. Cisco also forecasts 80% of all consumer internet traffic will be videos by 2020. With these kind of stats, don’t you think it’s time to learn more about video marketing?
1) How to create a high-quality video with a small budget
2) The best marketing channels to promote your video
3) How to generate endless sources of content
4) Shattering myths and bad habits
5) How to produce content your audience cares about
6) Where to post and promote your content